How to be part of the UNI-T Experience ?
Application period for student mobility: 31st January to 27th February 2024 (10pm – Paris Time)
Please check each country specificities before applying
The first internship period will take place between End April and June 2024 (subject to change in special case).
Find below the mobility offers for each country.
For any questions regarding this mobility programme, please contact the UNI-T mobility officer THIAM Kiné – email@example.com.
Mobility offers in...
Student mobility procedure - Presentation
Information meeting for student mobility - 12.02 Presentation
The UNI-T student mobility : How does it work?
The mobilities objectives are a transversal approach of mobilities of student-teachers, pre-service teachers, in-service teachers and teacher educators that promotes systems of recognition with open badge.
The student must be part of a UNI-T partner institution. Be a student from education area.
The student undertakes to send all the administrative documents required all along the mobility and to return all the original documents to his/her home university. The administrative documents to be sent are as follows:
- boarding pass/travel ticket(with the QR CODE)
- Mobility contract
- Internship convention
- Certificate of attendance
- Post-mobility report
Those documents are mandatory. Failure to do so may result in your funding being withdrawn.
The scholarship will not necessarily cover all your expenses. Please make sure to be able to fund a part of your mobility.
Please keep in mind that you may have to pay the fees of your mobility in advance. Moreover, you will probably be asked to provide proof of your expenses after the end of your mobility, so please remember to keep them in a safe place.
Students will be selected based on those following criteria:
- Project and motivation
- Grades and languages skills
- Opinion from the head of the formation (depending on the university internal procedure)
The number of mobility already made can be considered.
To apply for an internship in the following country, you will have three possibilities:
- You can apply for an internship in a specific country only. If you are selected, the committee of selection can award you a place in one school based on the information filled in the application form. A place in a school will not be guaranty and will depend on the candidates interested by the country.
- You can also search by yourself an internship school/institution/structure and fill in the application form, mentionning the host school found. The host school need to be in the same country and city than the partner universities, i.e. Roma, Brussels, Athens, Marseille or Aix-en-Provence or Tübingen. If you are selected, you will be able to go to the school if we have the agreement of the person responsable.
- You can also mention in your application form, in the motivation letter, the school in which you are interested in the catalogue available on the UNI-T website (in this case it will depend of the destination).
More info about this WorkPackage
This WP led by the rectorat of Aix-Marseille and the University of Aix-Marseille aims at a transversal approach of mobilities of student-teachers, in-service teachers and teacher educators that promotes systems of recognition with open badges and a framework for cultural and plurilingual approaches to support mobilities. This WP is transversal to the whole UNI-T project.
- Implement and test different types of mobilities;
- Bring and analyse good practices for mobilities for teacher education;
- Implement virtual mobilities, understood as part of physical mobilities.
- Manage the mobilities on 3 sub-objectives:
- Physical mobilities;
- Develop a system of recognition for international activities for pre-service and in-service teachers, with “open-badges”;
- Develop blended resources to support the mobilities.